Wednesday, October 10, 2012

God Bless You!

  Have you ever really, really wanted something? But you couldn't afford it so you asked God to provide it for you? Did you wonder if it was bad to ask God to give you something so materialistic? Well, that was me when I wanted a Mp3 player. I knew I could really use one, but I didn't know what to get, and I didn't want to spend a lot of money. So I asked God to provide a way for me to get one.
   Now, I'm one of those people who, if they think they've made a mistake of they're not sure of what to do in a situation, they obsess about it and get really frustrated with themselves and God, or they just keep looking for an answer instead of waiting for God to work things out. That was what I was doing. I was worried I was wrong in asking Him to provide an Mp3 for me and I wasn't sure if it was something I had to do on my own or if God would step in and save the day. ( By the way, you never have to do anything alone. He is your Father and He wants to help you and bless you.)
    BUT, I DIDN'T NEED TO STRESS ABOUT IT!!!  All I needed to do was "to seek first the kingdom of heaven" and all these things would be added unto me. Matthew 6:33  He had it all figured out, and He answered me in a very different way than I expected. My dad gave me his Mp3!!
      You see!! When you are seeking God, He is pleased and will bless you. But, He doesn't want you to get stressed out about it. The Bible says, "Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition ( definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God". Philippians 4:6

    Number one, don't worry.
    Number two, in all circumstances
    Number three, by prayer, petition, and THANKSGIVING (don't complain all the time) continue to make your wants known to God

    So, it's not wrong to want things and to ask God to help us get things. HE CARES ABOUT YOUR WANTS JUST AS MUCH AS HE CARES ABOUT YOUR NEEDS. He loves you and wants to bless you. So don't shun the blessing. Receive it.

"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Teen for the Lord
 
   
   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...