Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Your Heart

Your heart is what I long for.
 Your face is what I yearn to see.
Your voice is what I want to hear. 
Your embrace is what comforts me in the trials.
Your love is what gets me through the day.
Your hope is my joy. You are my sheild.
 My comfort. My horn of salvation.
 But what do I know of You?
If I saw you, would I know You?
If I heard You, would I listen? 
If I felt Your heartbeat, would I know its You?
 How can I be Your Beloved?
But You say I'm Your Rose,
The Joy of Your Heart. Your child. Your love.
I am Your portion. I am Your treasure.
I am Your heir.
I am Your's.
They say love is blind.
For You to love me, it must be so.
For with all of my faults and failures,
You chose to love me.
You chose to purify me.
You chose to cleanse me. To wash me in your blood.
How could I ever hope for more than what You have given me.
 How can I ask for more than You have given me. 
I guess its just because You're such a big God!
I love You!!
God bless y'all!
Teen for the Lord
   P.S.
   I want to say that you don't need to worry. God is on your side. There is nothing that can stand against you. Not people, not circumstances, not pain, not death, not depression.   
   And if you have been having suicidal thoughts, STOP!!! Get down on your hands and knees and pray to God for your deliverance!
 You may think things are hopeless, but the truth is, there is always hope. If Satan is telling you its hopeless, get down on your hands and knees and call on our God Of Hope!
He is a healer, and He is still in the buisness of miracles.
DO NOT!
DO NOT LET Satan STAND IN YOUR WAY!
You are a child of God.
So,
Who's your Daddy?


Shared:
Faithful Fridays with Joy
Cozy Reading Spot

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...