Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Camp Pics


Ready for camp!!!
Let's go!


                                                                           Or not.
   About an hour into the trip, we heard a bang.
You can guess the rest.
                                                                               


                                             
Please!
  Don't judge. 
We sat there with a blowout for almost three hours.

Finally we reached camp at 5:00 p.m. 
Mind you that check in is at 2:00p.m.

But it was all good. We got in our dorms, had dinner, and went to service. 
The rest of the week was good. 
But again on the way back home, we had car trouble and another three hour delay.
Good times.

 But back to camp photos.
My dorm was packed. We had about twenty girls and two counselors. 
Don't worry, nobody died. 
(Not quite, anyway.)
~ ~grin~ ~
                                                                          

Dorm 4 Rules!!
                                                                       
AHHH!

Every body say "Cheesy?"

How dare you take my picture?!

Christi and Mallorie.                


                          
 Karissa Whited (my counselor) was painted with an Alabama "A".
( The head counselors are from Al.)
Marianne is painted as the "Razorbacks", 
" the enemy"!

                                                Dorm4!!!
  Elissa from Christpoint Church in Joplin (also a counselor) 
   and Christi.


 Thursday we had a competition for the most creative/worst outfit. 
Naomi was a Lady Bug. 
I'm not sure what these guys were supposed to be!
~~~SMILE~~~


Spencer.... I just don't get it.




The guy with the pink and yellow socks broke the rules!  No shorts above the fingertips!!


Bryce made this skirt out of duct tape.
 He and another guy won. (See last pic.)


I have nothing to say...  nothing at all.
Ummmm....
 
A bunch of guys  in this dorm had dyed hair.
Another Alabama "A" from JFWC.




           Cowboy gone skater?   Or skater gone cowboy?    You decide!                                                                                             


"I declare the Winner!!
 But, I have to ask, are you wearing anything under it?" 

I think he was.
?????

(Eddie, head counselor for guys, is to the far left.)
(KK, head counselor for the girls, is to the far right.)

 At Onondaga Cave.
The Twins.

I think these are called soda straws. They were all over the cave.
This just looks really cool.
The cave was beautiful, but my camera didn't like the
dark too much. Then it died about three quarters through.
~pouty face~
 Me and Jenna
(an old camp friend).


I had a wonderful time at camp this year. So far my favorite year, actually!
I can't wait for next year!

Thank you, God, for all you did for me at camp. It was awesome!!


 God Bless you all!

Emily




1 comment:

  1. HI Baby Girl!
    I'm so glad you had a good time!

    Blessings,
    Momma

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...