Thursday, April 10, 2014

Teen Talent Live!

  So I finally got the videos of my performance for Teen Talent in March uploaded to YouTube. It took forever, but all good things take forever. I only uploaded the performances that placed. The human video wasn't recorded well, so I haven't bothered with it yet. Maybe someday...
P.S. I'm the angel. Sorry some of the footage is really shaky!
      
OK, if you want to watch it, I posted below the recording from my first year of competition two years ago. I simply posted it to show the progress I've made since I began. Honestly, I have to credit, my youth leaders, friends and God. Without them, my voice would not have grown nearly as much. So, thank you all! 
WARNING:
                               Recording quality is really BAD!!
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...