Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Pinned it! Did it!

  Hey everyone! Recently my mom told me about a sale on Flexi-clips. Now I really like my Flexi's! They are wonderful!
My first Flexi-clip . It's a size M. But obviously not quite big enough for my hair!
~smile~
I think I need a Mega for a full bun!
 So I checked out the site. I was looking at their hair sticks, which I have been wanting to try out, but I didn't see any that I really liked. So, I thought, if I'm going to spend this much on hair sticks, I should get something I like, right? I headed to Etsy. Again, a few caught my eye that I pinned, but nothing I wanted to buy. Then I thought, what if I just made some? I went outside, found a stick and spent the rest of the evening whittling. When I had the shape I wanted, I whittled a hole through the top, and strung it with beads. This is what I ended up with.




It's great! Pretty Thrifty... don't you think? ~smile~
 The lesson from this? Do with what you got, where you are!

God Bless!
Emily

2 comments:

  1. I REALLY LIKE IT. Maybe I could make one that had blue in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that! You and Amy might enjoy making some hair sticks together.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...