Saturday, July 25, 2015

Pretty Thrifty: More about me!

Here's some fun facts about me:
1. I'm super competitive.
2. I like horseback riding.
3. I freak out if I can't touch the bottom of the creek easily. Who knows what's down there!
4. I feel the same way about the ocean.
5. I've never gone to public school.
6. My hair is more than 2 ft long.
7. I enjoy anatomy.
8. I want to do missions.
9. My hair has never been dyed.
10. I have lived in Missouri for most of my life.
11. I've listened to "Adventures in Odyssey" most of my life.
12. My dog likes to eat grapes.
13. I really like "Pirates of the Caribbean".
14. I like the color fuchsia.
15. I like Mexican food, but nothing very spicy.
16. I love to quote movies, books, audio dramas, skits, etc. with my brother and sister.
17. I've never had a cup of coffee.
18. I didn't get my driver's license until I was seventeen.
19. I really hate sewing with a pattern. It takes too long!
20. If I were a fictional creature, I would be an elf.

  Well, now you know twenty things about me! What is something interesting about you? Comment below!
   Emily

 Outfit One Total Estimate: $3.00
 Outfit Two Total Estimate: $6.50
 Outfit Three Total Estimate: $4.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...