1. What has been your greatest blogging challenge?
Finding time to write and subject matter.
2. What's your favorite indulgence just for you?
An entire day curled up with hot cocoa and an intriguing book.
3. Which blog post are you most proud of and why?
I really like Woman: The Mighty Warrior . It shows the power that God created us with yet we are made to be delicate and beautiful.
4. Who has inspired you most in your life?
I'm not sure. I've always been a bit of a loner. But my mom has always been a support and my youth leader, Karissa, has helped me through a lot of stuff.
5. What's your favorite book?
At the moment, either the Tutor's Daughter by Julie Klassen or The Berinfell Prophecies (a book series). I highly recommend both.
6. Would you rather spend the day at the beach or junking at a flea market?
At the beach. I've never been.
7. What's your favorite flower?
Yellow roses tipped with pink.
8. Assuming it was nice weather, would you rather go for a hike or stay indoors
with a good book?
Depends on my mood although I tend toward being a book worm couch potato.
9. What is your biggest priority for 2016?
Finishing 12th grade.
10. What 5 things would top your gratitude list?
Grace. My family. My friends. My church. Salvation.
11. Are you more likely to spend on a vacation or home improvements?