Wednesday, March 23, 2016

#2 Bramblewood Fashion: Pretty Thrifty Catching Up!

So, I obviously did not keep up with the weekend link-up with Bramblewood Fashion
But, better late than never, right? Maybe not a good philosophy for everyday, but I think I can make an acception.
~Smile~
On  Saturday, we had a prayer event at our church. 
It was casual, so I wore:

Cardigan (thrift store): $2.00
T-shirt (walmart special): $5.00
Jeans (Walmart special) : $20.00
Boots (garage sale): $1.00
Bird's Nest Necklace (Made it!) : $3.00
Total: $30.00

Sunday I wore:
Blouse (I don't know where it came from!)
Skirt (given to me) : $0.00
Boots (garage sale) : $2.00
Shell Necklace (Made it!)
Total: $2.00

I want to thank Bramblewood Fashion for hosting this blog party!
Click here to see more from the ladies who linked up! 
Thanks so much!
God Bless y'all!
Emily






2 comments:

  1. You have a lovely blog. All of your outfits are creative and stylish. I know my daughter will enjoy reading too. She loves to put together fashionable looks that don't cost a fortune.
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your modest outfits! Especially the one for church. I follow your sweet Mom's blog, and she recently sent me the link to yours and your sister's! So thankful to see such sweet young ladies living for Jesus God bless you abundantly! So happy to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...