Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Pretty Thrifty: An Introduction

Hello Ladies!

My name is Emily.  I have been writing a blog called Teen for the Lord for about six years. I write faith based posts as well as Pretty Thrifty, my own little fashion show. Now, I am a cheapskate. The point of my Pretty Thrifty posts is to encourage you all and to show young women that you can be cute while being modest and cheap.

So I want to give you a little trivia about myself.
1. I am a avid musical fan!
2. My favorite musical is Calamity Jane.
3. I love to sing, dance, and act.
4. I am a freshman in college pursuing a Business Administration Associates Degree.
5. I love working with little kids and teens.
6. I have a cat named Tiger.
7. I am deathly afraid of sharks.
8. I used to be deathly afraid of moths.
9. I play guitar, piano, and box drum.
10. I love chocolate and peanut butter!

                         

Jean Jacket: Gift
Bracelet: Gift
Black Dress (thrift store): $5.00
Guitar: Gift!
Boots (garage sale): $1.00
Total: $6.00

Have a wonderful day and God bless you all!
Emily, Teen for the Lord


This article was published in issue #128 of 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...