Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Summer's almost over.... YEAH!!!

Summer's almost gone, school's back in session, harvest has started, and Fall's a comin'. That's my favorite time of the year, you know. Okay, Christmas is tied. See, Fall's my favorite season, but Christmas is my favorite holiday season.
I just live the crisp Autumn air, pumpkin patches and hay rides. All the gatherings around the bond fire. Reuniting after the long summer and the crazy first month of school. ~sigh~ 
And pumpkin dump cake. If you don't know what it is, don't panic!! They'll have it heaven. (Alright, I haven't been to heaven so I can't promise anything. But, if you're not sure you'll be there to try if it is, then get in touch with a local pastor. Tell him or her you want to know about Heaven and how to get there.)
I am excited for fall. Around were I live we have the Maple Leaf Parade, Farm Girl Fest, Apple Butter days, Shank's Farm(a big pumpkin patch), and lots of other stuff. It makes me smile to just think about it.
I also have a praise report. GOD SENT RAIN!!! 
We didn't have our rainy season this year so we've been down like 10 inches. Thank God for His faithfulness.
Well, I'll talk to y'all later!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...