Saturday, December 8, 2012

What's going on.

Last night we preformed a 1940's Homecoming. It went really well! We have another performance tomorrow. It's been a great experience and I've gotten to know some more people at my church. ( Yeah, almost two years and I'm still getting to know people! It's a big church!)
Now I start getting ready for Teen Talent. I'm excited about that! (Teen Talent is a national contest through PCG (Pentecostal Church of God). It starts at District, goes to Regionals, and then Nationals. I've only done it one year, but it is a lot of fun! But, more on that later.)

The next week is going to be BUSY! We have a lot of stuff going on, so I may not get a chance to post anything for a little while. 

Well, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!

Emily   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...