Monday, January 21, 2013

The Face (Poetry)

Your voice is all I want.Your love is all I need.
You wrap me in youe arms and I settle in your peace.

I seek you in the morning, I seek you in the night.
I seek you in the whirlwind, and in the fire.

I give up. I surrendor. I give you all I have.
I try to draw near, Please! take hold of my hand.

Guide me to your fountain.Guide me to your grace.
Lead me by still waters. Lord, I need to see your face.

The face that made the light, The face that walked on seas.
The face that made the universe, the face that calls me.

The face that conquered my giants, the face tht blotted my sin.
The face that held my shame, The face that stands to the end.


 Picture Credit:
Here


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...