Friday, September 13, 2013

I Broke a Mirror!

 I was in my room yesterday, I accidentally knocked over my full length mirror and broke it. I took it out to a trash can outside. But as I went, I was thinking, "I broke a mirror... that means seven years of bad luck... WAIT! HOLD ON!"
  Now I started talking to myself.
 "Why should I settle for seven years of bad luck when I can have seven years of the favor of the Lord?"
  Today is Friday the 13th. But it's not a bad day.
 Superstition is just that; "a belief or notion, not based on reason or knowledge, in or of the ominous significance of a particular thing, circumstance, occurrence, proceeding, or the like." (Dictionary.com)
   What the dictionary doesn't tell you is that the only reason you are going to be affected by superstition is if you believe in it. If you believe it, you are not believing in God's word which says He has plans to prosper you, and not to harm you. Superstition is inspired by the devil; so if you believe in it, you are believing Satan over God. 
  
  Still going to hold onto your rabbits foot?

 Teen for the Lord
 Emily 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...