Monday, March 24, 2014

Pretty Thrifty + Teen Talent Pics

 I realized this afternoon I needed to post a Pretty Thrifty immediately.  So I threw an outfit on and Amy and I went out to take pictures. Thanks Amy for the pics!

 My prized Teen Talent medals.
1st for Dance and Short Story. 2nd for Female Vocal Solo. Actually, this is the first year I've placed.
Our prize winning skit. We got first place!
My reaction: "How did we just win?!" 
Singing to the Lord!
I can never express how faithful God is, but to think on His faithfulness is overwhelming.

Well, hopefully if my Dad gets the videos uploaded to YouTube I'll be able to post them so ya'll can watch. 
Until next time, God Bless!
Teen for the Lord

2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! Congratulations on winning! Wish I could have seen your performance! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed with you sweet girl! Love that you are not afraid to show the world that you love the Lord. Congrats on the awards. You are amazing! Thanks for sharing with SYC. Hope to see the video.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...