Friday, February 11, 2011

Hello!

 So, what did you think of my last post? (look below this post!)I hope you liked it. I wrote it( the song). Don't be surprised!  I like to write songs. I also sing, play piano, a little guitar, recorder, and I can sound things out on a Romanian flute. What's that? Well, it's sort of like a recorder, but it's wooden. And it's hard to play!!! If you are thinking of taking it up, please tell me!! I don't maen to boast, but God gave me a gift and I might as well tell you about it.

 I also like to act. I especially like to play dramatic people. ( Sooooo me!!) I've played an old lady,an angel who just had a solo, but my favorite was a spaniord music instructer.I also wanted the main girl in that play. But I got the instructer instead. I was really happy to get it!!

  So you see my dramatic side. What's yours?
  Please leave a story about yourself in the spotlight!!

  Christ's child,
  Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...