Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas Time!!

  My favorite time of the year! Christmas is finally here! We set up our Christmas tree Saturday, and I spent about an hour and a half making sure we had all our ornaments from every year. A few are broken or missing, but nearly all were accounted for. We have an awesome family tradition for decorating the tree. It is one I will continue with my family one day. I think we are going to decorate  tonight. Yeah!
 Merry Christmas!!





 Sweater: $1.00
Lace top: $.50
Shoes: given to me
(All at the same garage sale!)
Tank top: $.50
Jeans: $1.00
Jewelery from my Grandma

 Total: $3.00

  Photography by my sister Amy. Visit her blog here.


Emily 
Teen for the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...