Wednesday, November 27, 2013

"Good guys, and bad guys, and some guys in between. "

  Monday night I saw "Pirates of Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl" for the first time. (I know, I know; and it came out how long ago?)  Still, I enjoyed the dialogue; all the various tidbits of comedy sprinkled throughout it just made me giggle! And of course my favorite character was Jack Sparrow... excuse me! That's Captain Jack Sparrow!
  We had to wait until our mom got home from the grocery store, because she wanted to see one scene near the beginning. So by the time we started the movie, it was about 10:30 p.m. Suffice it to say we had a late night. But now I know why she wanted to see it.
  If you're a fan of  the Princess Bride, then you were probably giggling some when Jack Sparrow and Will Turner had their little sword fight in the blacksmith's shop.
  Now if you haven't seen the Princess Bride, then you have been deprived and should proceed to watch it in the very near future. In the mean time, here a a couple snippets from both movies.
 That is why my mom made us wait for her!
   My favorite sword fight ever!

 I hope you enjoyed them both! 
 Emily

1 comment:

  1. The Wesley and Montoya one is really funny! And well, Funny!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...