Yes, if you've seen The King and I, then you will likely recognize my title. I quote movies and sing songs all the time. It's actually a lot of fun!
But honestly, I don't have much to write about today, so I'm going to tell you some things you may not know about me. Here it goes:
1. I love to sing and listen to Disney/Show Tunes music.
2. My favorite Disney Princess is Pocahontas.
3. I used to be deathly afraid of moths.
4. I love to break out in song even in public!
5. My favorite flavors are Peanut Butter Chocolate and Mint Chocolate Chip.
6. I can fold my tongue into a three leaf clover.
7. I ceremonially suck a binky every year at Christmas when we decorate our tree.
8. I own a pair of hunter orange ankle socks that I often wear with my boots.
9. I have never been to the ocean and am scared to go because of sharks and poisonous things buried in the sand.
10. I have never been stung by a bee or wasp (sweat bees not included).
11. I am not shy, and I don't embarrass myself easily.
12. I have never had a boyfriend.
13. One of the leaders at my youth camp thought for a moment that I was a counselor last year. I promptly in formed him I was 15.
14. I love to play basketball, but I foul the all time. : )
15. My favorite book is The Princess Bride. (Yes! It's a book!)
16. I have written two unpublished books.
17. I cannot make up a joke!
18. My favorite musical is Singing in the Rain.
19. I have been writing worship songs for about four years.
20. If I could travel to any country for pleasure, it would likely be Spain, Italy, Israel, or China.
21. I wouldn't be able to decide!
So, do you feel like you know me better?
Good! (You said yes... right?)
Have a great week!