Friday, February 21, 2014

Getting to know me, getting to know all about me...

   Yes, if you've seen The King and I, then you will likely recognize my title. I quote movies and sing songs all the time. It's actually a lot of fun!
   But honestly, I don't have much to write about today, so I'm going to tell you some things you may not know about me. Here it goes:
 1. I love to sing and listen to Disney/Show Tunes music.
 2. My favorite Disney Princess is Pocahontas.
 3. I used to be deathly afraid of moths.
 4. I love to break out in song even in public!
 5. My favorite flavors are Peanut Butter Chocolate and Mint Chocolate Chip.
 6. I can fold my tongue into a three leaf clover.
 7. I ceremonially suck a binky every year at Christmas when we decorate our tree.
 8. I own a pair of hunter orange ankle socks that I often wear with my boots.
 9. I have never been to the ocean and am scared to go because of sharks and poisonous things buried  in the sand.
 10. I have never been stung by a bee or wasp (sweat bees not included).
 11. I am not shy, and I don't embarrass myself easily.
 12. I have never had a boyfriend.
 13. One of the leaders at my youth camp thought for a moment that I was a counselor last year. I promptly in formed him I was 15.
 14. I love to play basketball, but I foul the all time. : )
 15. My favorite book is The Princess Bride. (Yes! It's a book!)
 16. I have written two unpublished books.
 17. I cannot make up a joke!
 18. My favorite musical is Singing in the Rain.
 19. I have been writing worship songs for about four years.
 20. If I could travel to any country for pleasure, it would likely be Spain, Italy, Israel, or China.
 21. I wouldn't be able to decide!  
     So, do you feel like you know me better?
     Good! (You said yes... right?)
     Have a great week!
     God Bless,
     Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...