Sunday, August 10, 2014

Pretty Thrifty: Mother's day... twice.

  Yes, my mother gets two Mother's Day's. Her birthday is today and Mother's day was yesterday. She deserves to days about her. She's wonderful and a beautiful woman. I thank God for her!
  But, why the Frozen song? Just like about half of America, Frozen has attacked our house with a fierce vengeance for the two months that it was out and we didn't go to see it in theaters. So the reprise of  For the First Time in Forever has been going through my head for the last day and a half. I hope you guys love it half as much as I do when they are singing entirely different parts near the end in the build! LOVE IT!!


  Here's my Pretty Thrifty for this week. Sorry it's been so long!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...