Sunday, August 10, 2014

Posting! Finally!

  Hi guys! I haven't fallen off the face of the planet. But I owe you all an apology. My negligence towards my blog has been horrific. I'm sorry. It's not fair of me to expect you to follow my blog if I don't post anything.
  So, why have I been so distracted?
 #1. Penny

 #2. Father's Day
 #3. The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
 (pictures courtesy of Rick Riordan.com )
The Lost HeroThe Son of Neptune
 #4. Deep cleaning the house
 #5. 4-H Photography and Cake Decorating


#6. Work
and
#7. Stay in company
  The rest of my summer is going to consist of the 4-H fair, our official grand  opening at our restaurant, youth camp, and Freeman Health Camp.

  Well, I got to go. I hope you enjoyed this update on my life!
  Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...